XM SilverLine™ develops reflective materials for better visibility of road workers, police, firefighters and for all those who needs to be more visible to stay safe.
We pay close attention to flame resistant reflective tapes sincefirefighters gear is quite heavy and firefighters always seek for a lighter but safe clothing. Our newly developed perforated reflective tape helps to make firefighters uniform (turnout gear) more comfortable, lightweight and highly visible.
Our novelty is a reflective meta-aramid yellow-silver tape with perforated surface XM-7010P. It keeps all the features of the classic reflective tape XM-7010 and is breathable and facilitates, which makes it more convenient for firefighters and people in fire risk zones.
Laboratory SATRA (UK) tested the reflective tape XM-7010P, according to the standard EN 20471 to the following tests:
- Retro-reflective performance after 5000 Abrasion cycles – PASS,
- Retro-reflective performance after 7500 Flexing cycles – PASS,
- Retro-reflective performance after Folding at cold temperature at -20oC – PASS,
- Retro-reflective performance after Temperature variation – PASS,
- Retro-reflective performance after Influence of rainfall – PASS,
- Domestic washing, 50 cycles, 60oC & low-heat tumble dry – PASS.
According to the standard EN 469:
- Heat Resistance – PASS,
- Limited Flame Spread – after washing 50 cycles, 60oC & low-heat tumble dry – PASS.
As a result, the FR reflective perforated aramid tape XM-7010P received the certificate of compliance with the standards EN 469 and EN 20471.
To get acquainted with our novelty and order it you can on the product page.